We know that learning starts with our first breath and continues throughout life. Life itself is a school where we learn a new chapter everyday and prepare ourselves to survive for tomorrow. When we take birth we only know to cry for our needs but with the passage of time and everyday learning we start to walk, talk and gather reasoning to know what exactly life is and how to survive. Thus our first lesson of living independently in the society starts when we go to school.School is an important place where a child learns to grow into a perfect human being so that he or she can live a satisfying life.
School is known by the quality products, in terms of well qualified mass, it gives to the society so that they become useful members of rapidly changing world. The social skills and work ethics, besides other essential learning are very useful to the students to make their place in the knowledge world. In Nanda Convent School we have the following facilities for the students:-
1.Lush green surroundings.
2.Playgrounds for Volleyball, Basketball, Hockey, Football, Badminton and Cricket with adequate equipment to enable students.
2. Covered and properly fenced campus.
3. 23 Spacious, airy and well lit and ventilated classrooms fitted with magnetic green boards.
4. One multipurpose auditorium/ hall accommodating about 400 students- used for morning assembly, cultural programmes, and co-curricular activities like- debating competition, quiz competition, dance and musical concerts, PTA meetings and Power Point presentation. The hall has been fitted with an over head projector.
5. Well equipped library with classics, adventurous books, life history of world’s great personalities, freedom fighters, martyrs, story books and tales, general knowledge books, encyclopaedia, scientific inventions and discoveries, scientific quiz book and subject books for all age groups.
6. Maths lab furnished with all relevant equipment shapes and models related to the subject.
7. Well furnished Physics, Chemistry and Biology Lab for Senior Secondary classes.
8. A fully equipped Computer Science lab for Senior Secondary classes.
9. Music Lab equipped with Musical instruments e.g. Harmonium, Tabla, Dhulak, Tumborine, Congo, bango, flutes, Bass drum ect.
10. 11 wash rooms, separate for Staff, Girls and Boys.
11. CCTV cameras all over for strict surveillance of the campus and classrooms.
12. Submersible water source and industrial type RO system with water cooler for students and staff.
13. One staff room for teachers and staff.
14. Facilities for Children With Special Needs (CWSN).
15. Adequate parking facilities for children.
The School Campus
Classrooms And Hall
Composite Science Lab